Meeting Our Commitment
At ISF, our commitment is to never compromise on the safety, compliance and quality of our products and services. Through the implementation of these policies, ISF aims to successfully safeguard food safety and quality, mitigate environmental impacts in its supply chains, and foster positive impacts of procurement and improved livelihoods in communities.
Food Safety Management Policy
Intercontinental Specialty Fats Sdn. Bhd. (ISF) is committed to being a successful, established, recognized and reputable specialty fats manufacturer, producing safe and hygienic high-quality products,
- that meets with statutory & regulatory requirements with high confidence and
- respect of the marketplace and satisfying the needs of its stakeholders and customers;
- through the effective implementation and continual improvement of the Food Safety Management System (HACCP & FSSC 22000).
Intercontinental Specialty Fats Sdn. Bhd. shall strictly follow established SOP in accordance with the requirements of its HACCP/FSSC 22000 system that meet the directive of the statutory & regulatory requirements, customers and stakeholders.
Intercontinental Specialty Fats Sdn. Bhd. (ISF) is committed to being a successful, established, recognised and reputable specialty fats manufacturer, producing safe and hygienic high-quality products which meet statutory, regulatory & customer requirements that have the confidence and respect of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
ISF shall conduct its activities in accordance with the requirements of its
- Quality Management System;
- Documented procedures;
- the guidance and directives of the stakeholders.
To achieve this goal, ISF shall:
- Instils continual improvement activities to establish, implement, maintain and continually improve our Quality Management System;
- Support the implementation of Quality Management System through activities of internal audits, management reviews and improving products and services to address the future needs and expectation
- Fulfill the needs and requirements of our valued customers.
Intercontinental Specialty Fats Snd Bhd is committed to the protection of the environment of our Earth in the process of producing and supplying Specialty Oil & Fats derived from palm oil and its related product. To minimise environmental impacts concerning our operational activities and products, and achieve our environmental objectives, we shall:
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which we subscribe which relate to its environmental aspects;
- Prevent pollution, reduce waste and optimise the consumption of resources; Influence supply chain by sharing our belief with regard to our corporate sustainability;
- Educate, train and motivate our employees to carry out tasks in the most environmentally responsible manners
- Encourage environmental protection among stakeholders; Implement, monitor and continually improve the effectiveness of our Environmental Management System in accordance with ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems requirements.
By implementing the above policies, we endorse our commitment to carry out our business in the most professional manner. This Policy will be communicated to all employees, stakeholders, and be available for the public.